Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's A......

We had our ultrasound done on May 19th and everything is looking great! The doctor has determined we're having another Miss Small and they've estimated her arrival date to be around October 20th.

Here's a nice profile shot of her.


And here she is waving at you! Say Hi!!


Carleigh knows what a baby is and all kids younger than 6 years old are babies to her but she doesn't quite understand that there will be another baby in HER house. Now that I'm starting to show, I point to my belly and tell her "baby" but she sits on the belly anyway. Cousin Amanda says the sibling rivalry is starting now.

We don't have any names yet but the grandparents are calling her Ashleigh. Carleigh didn't have her name until she was here and Dan & I haven't begun to discuss baby names yet!

No comments: