Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Hunting We Will Go!

In April, Carleigh colored Easter eggs at Grandma Mary's house and did an Easter egg hunt at Aunt Gina's house on Sunday. Unfortunately I had to work on that Sunday but she had a good time with her Daddy and the rest of the family.


On April 17th, Dan & I went to the opening of the Reno Aces Baseball Stadium. The Aces are the Triple A team for the Arizona Diamondbacks. So whoever does't play for the professional team plays for the Aces. The seats weren't the best but it was a good game. The Aces won! Here's a great aerial shot from the game!


At the end of April, Grandma Mary accompanied Carleigh & I in visiting preschools for Carleigh to attend. One of the schools had a park nearby and Carleigh loved playing on the swing. The whole time she was going "Weeee! Ah weeee!"


Here's a picture of Carleigh showing off her sucker she got from the bank teller! She really enjoyed it!

No comments: