Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Grand Wedding!

My sister, Amanda, got married on August 1st at Boomtown Casino here in Reno. I was the matron of honor and Carleigh wasn't too happy about me being in front without her. The bride was beautiful and the groom was dashing! The ceremony was elegent, the reception was festive, the food was fabulous, and everyone had a joyous time.

Mr & Mrs Toby Webster posing for a photo with our mom & dad.

Grandma Mary & Grandpa Len tearing up the dance floor!


The reception theme was Mardi Gras. Carleigh loved putting the beads on and taking them off!


Carleigh giving Grandma Mary kisses...so sweet.

Carleigh & Rachel sporting their beads and eating strawberries.

It seems that everytime there's a major function, my friend Deana & I are pregnant at the same time! So here's a dressed up belly pic for those that wanted to see one!



After the reception, Carleigh, Dan, and I went down to the Fun Center/Kids Arcade area and rode the carousel. At first Carleigh was reluctant to get on the ride but by the end of the day, she was sitting by herself on a horse that moved up and down! She even wanted Dan & I to get on the horses next to her.

No comments: