Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Air Race Weekend

What a busy weekend we had. This was Carleigh's first Air Race week and she did pretty good. Despite the planes passing overhead, she got her naps in but don't know how good they were. She did seem to sleep better at night...hmmm. On Saturday (9/13) we had a BBQ with family and friends and walked to the end of the street to watch the races and the Thunderbirds perform.

There was so much activity that day, Carleigh didn't take any naps and had been up from 6:30am to 6:00pm! She was cranky but luckily I had lots of help between the grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles. Here's a picture of her as we're out watching the airplanes. You can see the tired in her face and body position.



Here's a picture of the Thunderbirds as they fly over my house! This shot was one that was high in the air...they get much lower than that, or so it seems.


This one was taken from my family room! So when I say we live at the course, I'm not kidding!

Stay tuned for an update from this weeks 1st Birthday festivities. Only 4 more days until she's 1! And if you're keeping track, she finally had a tooth break through! She won't let me see it so I can't take a picture of it to show you all. I'm very excited and it's very sharp. Grandma Mary was the one who found it first (ouch!).

No comments: