Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

Growing So Big

Since I haven't posted in a couple weeks, I'll be posting a lot this month.

On Sunday (1/6), Dan & I took a giant leap...we put Carleigh in the nursery at church. She did fine and so did we.

Nap times at home are getting easier. She's on a pretty regular schedule of eating, playing, then sleeping. We're getting used to her naptime cues (cranky & fussy) and put her down in her crib where she fusses a little then off to the Land of Nod. Okay, at least today we're doing well; tomorrow might be different.

I've also noticed in the last couple days she's becomming very vocal. Not just crying, but talking as well. I'm teaching her at a young age to talk on the phone; she wished Grandpa Danny a Happy Birthday today. She's also discovered that other things besides her fingers go into her mouth. Here's some video for your entertainment. It was getting close to naptime so you see her rubbing her eyes.

Here's a neat picture I took of Carleigh in her crib. The camera lens was foggy from being being in the cold and then exposed to the warm house. It makes her look as angelic as she truly is! :-)

No comments: